Sunday, November 22, 2009

Out of commission...there goes my social life lol

We have no computer anymore :-( And it's going to be awhile before we can afford to fix ours or buy a new one too, damn it lol so anyway I will just keep taking videos and when we get back on-line there will be a TON lol

A quick update about Corb.... his poo is still black, I'm calling first thing in the morning. Nanci, Great!!! I've been feeding him this whole time too??? (he's finally eating pretty good again too) I'm sure going to be PISSED off if there's something wrong with my kid.

He's still so out of it too. It's been over 24 hours, you would think that the pump dose being changed back, he would be back but he's just not. I'm going to be on the phone so much tomorrow Ugh!!! Not only for Corb but I have to call around to figure out why my half sister is in jail (again) too.... Brain overload LOL

Anyway..... lol I wish everyone well and hope to catch up with everyone soon. All my special needs mom's give your kiddos an extra big hug from me and Corb.

Caradie and Corbin

1 comment:

nanci said...

Sorry to hear about your computer, Caradie! We are so dependent on them, lost without them!! I hope you can find someway to keep us informed of how our sweetie Corbin is doing. I am concerned over that black stool!! He may be getting more dehydrated, that could be why he hasn't been responding as well. I will be much happier when you can get a doctor to listen to you and take a good look at him!!! with love, nanci