I got a letter in the mail yesterday. It was the hospital that's doing Corbie's surgery on Tuesday, they want Corb to be in a research study, the study is to see if they can better understand pain.
I spoke with the coordinator & from what she explained, so far I think we may participate but when she meets with me, we will discuss it more in depth. So I can make a formal decision.
The surgery is only 3 days away, I'm starting to be more nervous then excited but I know this is the right choice for Corb. Being away from the family for 5-7 days will be hard especially for Noah but it will almost feel like a mini vacation for me, sadly for Corb it will be a painful one.
Caradie and Corbin