Monday, March 9, 2009

No research and weather

The research coordinator called me today and sadly things did not turn out that he can be part of the study because every time they would have to do the testing, it would have to be in the cities and we don't have to go there to get the pump refilled so I ain't driving that far that many times for just that.

Also we are suppose to have bad weather coming tomorrow and of course we have to be driving right towards it, but I'm hopeful we can beat it. This needs to be done, I don't wanna have to wait. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Caradie and Corbin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did better than finger-crossing - I prayed! Best wishes for EVERY aspect to go smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Drive careful and good wishes with the surgery.~Darlene