Friday, March 13, 2009

3rd day

Today there's been a lot of appointments. He had PT, OT, ortho & an x-ray.

So he now has new thumb braces, left wrist brace & his foot braces were resized. And he did a wonderful job getting his x-rays. He ain't a big fan normally.

Corb's gas cramps didn't seem to even come tonight so that's awesome but he had another BLOW out poo diaper but we got to give him a (kinda) shower.

Also he gets to start sitting up.

I just added today's videos to dropshots, they take to long to upload here.

Caradie and Corbin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caradie,
I have been so out of it....how long are you guys going to be there? Can I send you anything? I would love to send something. Do you mind posting the address? Love, Donna (mom to Hannah aka Princess of the Universe)

Anonymous said...

That little angel is so stubborn, wonder who he takes after. You can look at him and you can almost see the wheels spinning lol how are you getting along in sleeping? I was trying to call great grandma and i called your house.Go figure Friday the 13.Be nice to see you guys home.
All My Love
grammy/mother