Monday, September 29, 2008

What is this world coming too???

I'm feeling very upset. Corbie's brothers Austin 13 & Noah 10 enjoy going to the skate park by our house, well a few days ago Austin was sticking up for one of the non-popular kids & he got punched in the eye & then in the back of the head, well then last night it got a lot worse, a different kid pulled out a knife & threatened to slice him.

What is this world coming too???

I don't mean to brag but I have VERY good kids, well mannered, bright, sweet boys & the trouble just seems to find them. UGH!!!

Sorry to vent on Corbie's site.

A note about Corb, he's being very difficult at night. It's so hard to tell if it's something wrong or him just being to spoiled. I will get him asleep & I will try to get up & he wakes up screaming but he's pushing really hard with him tummy so I just don't know if it's because I'm leaving him or his tummy hurts. UGH!!!

I have decided to see how he's acting today & tonight & if he's fine during the day & then acts like that tonight, I'm going to get tough with him & he will have to learn to go to sleepy without momma again. Some of you might remember that I did that last year & he was learning, the crying became less & less but then we went to Hudson & being in a motel I didn't want to wake anyone with his crying so I started holding him to sleep again & it has just never went back to him learning to fall asleep on his own. He does always act like this when he doesn't feel well but I just don't know, so like I said I might have to tough on him again. STINKER

Caradie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cardie,
If you know who the kid is that made the threat to Austin, don't let this slip by contact the police and report it before he REALLY does hurt someone.

That kid needs to be held accountable for his actions.