Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just wanna scream

Those of you who follow Corbie's story know that, I never let things get me down anymore, well today was a blow. I have been full of emotions from crying, to completely pissed, to hurt.

I got a phone call from the RN who has Corbie's case for the PCW's well she informed me that our state medical assistance cut his whopping 4 hours a day down to 2 hours & 15 mins a day.

We also have not heard about PT or ST services either. MA has been holding us up for about a year now.

Just a very crappy day.

Caradie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caradie,
I am so sorry...Hannah's pt just got cut also. It is ridiculous that the kids need things. I do not understand but wanted to tell you how sorry I am...we are in the same boat.

Donna (mom to Hannah aka Princess of the Universe)

joan said...

This situation just makes me so angry. These special children can not get the help they need to get to their fullest potential.Also give the moms some help with care. I know Corbin is a handful she puts in 24/7. It's a shame the distance from me(grammy)to their house is about the same distance they need to move to a state that does help the children
All my Love (((((hugs$kisses))))
grammy