Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Something came up...

Well I said I wouldn't update again today unless something came up well something big came up. I was stretching Corb's leg & his ankle snapped forward, he started screaming in pain, tears were rolling & I was also bawling.

They did 5 x-rays thank goodness nothing is broken. The doc said since he don't seem to be in a lot of pain now we will just leave it but if it's hurting bad tomorrow he can put a splint on it.

I just can't believe it, I try to help Corb & I hurt him. I just feel so bad, I just keep crying.

Caradie & Corb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caradie,
I did the same thing to Hannah.....She screamed...it was just a few months after she came home from the hospital. I was very very upset so I know how you feel. The doctor told me he has done the same thing before. It took a few weeks for her to be able to bear weight again. So don't worry if it takes awhile. It is not your fault. It was just an accident. They told me it happend frequently.
Donna (mom to Hannah aka Princess of the Universe)

Anonymous said...

I am a physical therapist and I have done that a couple of times, and it has also taken a couple of weeks for the child to bear weight fully again. Really unfortunate, but it's not the end of the world, and it does happen, even to the best of us! :)