Thursday, August 7, 2008

Very behind

Hi everyone,


I'm very behind in my updates. A lot is going on including Jenny being on vacation so I have very little extra time. For now I would just like to leave you with a wonderful picture, for those of you who know Corb's story well, you will know immediately who this is.





YEAH!!! Maggie is back. I have a very sad news to tell you all though, Maggie will not be coming back to work with us. Things did not work out with the scheduling but theres VERY AWESOME news that goes along with the sad, Maggie & I have decided this is a good thing because now we can just be friends without the work relationship being over stepped. I'm so excited to have Maggie back into our lives. Corb took only a few moments & he begain smiling at her so we are pretty sure he even remembers who she is.

Caradie & Corbin

No comments: