Monday, August 18, 2008

and we're back

We are safely home. The appointment went as I expected both Doctors agree that the Nissen Fundoplication would be the right thing to do. The surgeon gave me his card and I'm to call and set up a surgery date and it can be as early as next week even. I will update tomorrow when I for sure decide if I'm going ahead with the surgery and when it will be.


No comments: