Monday, September 7, 2009

Computers UGH

A friend of mines son came over to help out with my computer. Sadly it's acting up again, so I'm not able to do much that's why I haven't been posting or doing videos and pictures :-(

Things are still hard for me, with Corb and school. Tomorrow I'm putting him on the bus, meeting him at school, staying with him for a bit, coming home and then I will go back to school and help get him back on the bus and meet him at home. I'm going to do that on Wed too. And try real hard not to go Thur at all. We will see.

Caradie and Corbin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have a computer virus. Try system recovery and download a free firewall.

Just take one day at a time with Corbin and his schooling. It's hard to let others take over what you have been doing for him all these years but you have to try and trust them with him.

Take care and have a good day!
~Darlene

Anonymous said...

trust me you can trust everyone at greatlakes i went there myself and i never hated a single teacher there they were so nice

-Jordan Anderson