Friday, December 5, 2008

figured out some stuff

Well I have come to one decision, that I'm about 80% sure Corb will be getting the pump but.... by who & when is very up in the air, because with Murphy I don't know who will be dealing with the pump after it's placement & the other doctor from SMDC is... well not my favorite doctor.

So as soon as I figure out who the right choice is, to have my son in their hands, then we all will know the final decision.

Thanks Ladies We love ya

Caradie and Corbin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caradie,
So glad you have some peace about your decision. I just had no idea.....sorry I was not more help. Please keep us all posted. Donna (mom to Hannah aka Princess of the Universe)

Anonymous said...

Donna,
Sorry I haven't been to the group lately, as you see I have been dealing with a lot right now.