I made two appointments today, one with physical medicine/rehab to talk about the pump issues (not until Feb though) & the second appointment was for the evals with PT, OT & ST (I know this ST she's awesome) at the new place.
Also this month he has a well child check with his peds & an appointment with his ortho. And then his neuro, at the end of Jan. All of which have always felt strongly that the pump would be right for him, so I will have many people to help me make this decision, including you all THANK YOU!!! Sadly the decision it going to take longer then I had planned. If I do decide to do this for Corb I would like it to be done fairly soon because he needs to be all healed & ready to work his little butt off before Sept when he will be starting school (w/me of course LOL)
Well anyway I'm going to bring a CD of the videos I took during the test so all the doctors will have a real way of judging how the test went.
Caradie and Corbin