Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life moves on

You all ROCK. The signatures keep flying in. Keep'em comin.

Friday, February 13th is the deadline so I will be e-mailing in the petition around 11:50pm Fri night. Click here to sign Corbie's petition

So for now life has to move on. Tomorrow Corb & I have to go all the way to the cities (3hours away) to see the surgeon that will be putting in Corbie's Baclofen pump.

The social worker's are awesome, at the hospital were we are going. Bill was very concerned about me driving that far in my van, so I brought up my concern to Corbie's Rehab Doc & he said do not worry about it I WILL get you a ride, there & back, every time you have to go. The social worker's got a hold of me the next week & had a ride ready for us WOW!!!
So one thing about tomorrow, I at least don't have to drive :-D I get to sit with my pookie “Ooops I said that out loud, didn't I?”

Well I'm off to bed, it's 11:30pm & we have to leave by 9:00am, which is early when you have to transfer a special needs car seat into a different vehicle. Especially because we have never had to do it before.

Caradie and Corbin

No comments: