Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bronchitis

Thankfully it's only bronchitis, they gave him a steroid shot & he's laying down for bed.

He was just so out of it today, he slept almost all day & every time he was awake he just cried coughed & cried some more but when he started weezing with rapid breathing, that's when I decided it was time.

They did an x-ray, it was clear.

I never seen him so mad at people, he just screamed at every one, got scared many times & cried a few times too. But HYPER. I don't feel great either & now I'm exhausted.

Thanks for checking in on him.

Caradie and Corbin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon Corbie. So sorry to hear you have been sick the past few days. Just know your in my thoughts and prayers for full/fast/quick recovery.~Darlene.

Anonymous said...

Yay its letting me comment finally. My computer has been on the blink.
I hope you and Corbin are feeling better soon. We will be praying for you both.
Kalena and Family