Tuesday, May 4, 2010

VIDEOS oh yeah venting too

I figured out how "One True Media" actually works lol and we have a share page....here's all his Videos.

I need to contact "DropShots" I so like it better there. It's so much easier to upload there and to leave a comment there it's so simple, you just type in the little box lol. On One True Media there is a way to comment but I'm not even sure how lol

I will never stop fighting for my baby's "rights" to have THERAPY (not a home program) real therapy from real trained professional therapists.

About once a week I call the state's Member Services to check on the therapy PAs (prior authorizations). It was time to call on Friday and I just happened to get a very nice girl, she listened to the story about why I was calling her, asking about the PA in the first place. I explained that my son hasn't had therapy since he was 3yrs old and the only hold up has been the paperwork mix ups, the wrong wording, the wrong coding, blah blah blah. Well.........she has a friend in Provider Services. So.....on Monday I get a call from my girl (from Member Services) she had called her girl (in Provider Services), who then in turn called the therapy center girl (the PA processor) and explained VERY CAREFULLY how to fix the ST paperwork, so HOPEFULLY it will go threw again soon but of course again soon..the PT and OT sessions will be running out of time. So the therapists will again, have to write up all new PAs asking for more time. I also explained that to my girl (Member Services) too, she was just so shocked, she just couldn't understand why this was happening because he needs life long therapy UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I asked her, couldn't the therapists just ask for, like a year instead of weeks and she suggested to have a doc write out a script for a full 6month - 12months and hopefully the PA paperwork will be processed correctly from now on :-p Sooooo.....it shouldn't be that hard to get.

Screwing with the wrong mom........I tell ya!!!!

It would be different if we knew he wouldn't ever progress but he's NEVER had the chance to try (I know, I know except for with me LOL). He WILL show us, who he really is!!!!

Got the x-ray this evening, (the tech just let me look lol) he has tons of gas and some poo. He went twice before the x-ray and then again once after sooooo I'm hoping that is that....he just needs to poo more. Keep you fingers crossed. Getting these crampy tummy aches take about 4 days to recover from :-( we only have so many therapy sessions left :-(

Corb's the man, he's my little dude :-D

Caradie and Corbin
Don't forget FaceBook us: Caradie AndCorbin

No comments: