Friday, May 21, 2010

Super Trooper

Corb did amazing today swimming with Jason (OT) Normally he's very nervous, his little face, chest and even his little knee caps get red and he holds himself in this I'm scared out of my mind position. Today there wasn't any holding himself, none at all!!! And only when we were getting ready to go into the shower/locker room after the swimming, he got one little red spot on one cheek. I'm so proud of my little buddy.

Even when he don't feel well he's still a trooper. Well accept for walking, just because we have a trial walker, he don't wanna try. Sarah told him this morning if you walk I'll turn on Maggie and the Ferocious Beast and well he did a few steps lol only the bare minimum though lol

I'm very excited we figured out a way to get my computer downstairs, we're going to just hook it up onto the TV in the living room. Yeah me!!!

I have a video of today's swimming but I have to wait to get the computer switched around.

No comments: