Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tummy issues

Corb was throwing up yesterday morning, I called his doc asking if she would order an x-ray to see if there was a lot of poo, or none and of course the one time I really want her to do what I ask lol she says lets wait until tomorrow....ugh Well it's tomorrow and now he's holding himself in his cramp position and his little face keeps getting red....I wanted (it's still is early but yesterday would have been nice) to catching the cramp at the beginning stages so I can finally figure out, if maybe he just really don't need to go more or I do need to give him extra potty meds......instead of guessing!!! Because if he don't have to go poo, the potty meds can cause cramps. I HAVE TO know now......I'm sick of this happening to him every month'ish.

I just got off the phone she's ordering the x-ray now.....It might not get read until tomorrow though NICE....POOR KID!!!!

No comments: