Monday, January 26, 2009

Going to get busy

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been awhile again.

I have been having female issues for sometime now, but I'm getting it taken care of.

Today was the first day of the Spring semester so from now, until May Corb will be going to two different colleges, every Mondays & Tuesdays he will go to CSS for the OT clinic & then every Thursdays he will go to UMD for the augmentative communication clinic (which I'm helping get off the ground) & also on Tuesdays he has been seeing a home based teacher since the beginning of the school year.

Then there's a ton of Doctor appointments,

January 28th = Pre op (for me)
January 30th = Neurologist
February 2nd = Orthopedist (for me)
February 4th = Surgery (for me)
February 6th = Orthopedist
February 10th = Dentist
February 12th = Surgeon (3hrs away)
February 20th = Rehab

And this doesn't include the brother's appointments & the actual pump surgery (3hrs away).

So keep us in your thoughts & please understand why I won't be posting much for awhile.

Caradie and Corbin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, quite a schedule. I wish you good luck in your surgery. I hope someone will be taking care of Corbin for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers......nanci

Anonymous said...

What a busy schedule We will be praying for you and Corbin so your sugury may turn out fine. We wish you all the best of luck and lots of HUGS
Kalena and Family