Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going to bed on his own

So today with Mrs. Heather (Corbie's early head start teacher) we worked on my goals. I told her I want to still stick with putting Corb to bed on his own. We also discussed the fact that I have been just staying in the same room & her BIG push was maybe I should just leave after I say goodnight, well I himmed&hawwwed about it forever LOL & I finally gave in LOL

So guess what? I did exactly that. I sat him on my lap & explained everything to him, that he gets to have his pretty music & his pretty lights & that momma was going to go down stairs & well he's sleeping, it took only about an hour & he only cried for a few seconds. I think it was because his light show toy stopped. I'm so totally completely proud of him.

Side note Corbin, Austin & myself are heading to Hudson http://www.specialchildrencenter.com/ tomorrow for an eval with PT & one with OT. I will explain more after the appointments. We will leave at around 11:30am & wont be home until about 9am It's yucky that it's going to be a long day but I'm so excited to see them all again.

Caradie & Corbin

No comments: