Saturday, November 1, 2008

Clarify & getting tough

Thank you for all the comments, I just wanted to clarify, technically it's not a "new" bed.

Corb has always had this same bed, it's just that daddy build a frame to make it higher for me.

As for everything we don't have money, so we have to think outside the box & make it ourselves.
So now for the exciting/sad part. I have decided it's finally time to get tough on my sweet baby boy. As most of you know I lay with Corb to make him fall asleep well it's time for him to be a big boy & learn to fall asleep without me. SOOOO yesterday I showed him is new bed, laid him in it & explained he was going to go nigh nigh by him self tonight, then last night I just laid him down & sat on my bed & well it took an hour of crying but he did it YEAH!!! He only woke up once during the night & went right back to sleep.

Here's him after falling asleep all by himself. I'm so proud of him (& myself LOL)


Dosen't he look so tiny.


Caradie & Corbin

No comments: