Thursday, June 14, 2012

Its official/Doctors names/Weirded out….


Going to Mayo is finally official:
The scheduler had to schedule it out to July 11-12 
(remember: July 11th….important for weirded out), 
he was able to get all 4 appts scheduled into 2 days.

 Corb will be seeing:
Dr. Stead….Peds Neuro
(Squire (Matt) M. Stead, M.D., Ph.D.)
Dr. Lee….Neuro surgeon
(Kendall H. Lee, M.D., Ph.D.)

Nurse for videotaping, and the education consultant

Ok onto weirded out….a while back me and Corb’s fortune cookie said: 

Well I marked it on my calendar….when I grabbed the 
calendar to see if the dates the scheduler had would work for us
POP there’s the little blue star I mark for 3 months later
JULY 11!!!!

I was so shocked I almost couldn’t talk to the scheduler....as soon as I got off the phone,
 it hit me like a ton of bricks, I started excited, weirded out crying lol
it’s one of those things that was just meant to be




No comments: