I had my surgery (vaginal hysterectomy); unfortunately I’ve had some minor complications….I ended up at the ER in so much pain, the pain was incredible, it was worse than a kidney stone, it ended up being the gas that they pump into you during surgery (it still hurts bad) I decided to go to my Doc yesterday to check things out, and cause it has started to hurt to pee, so just to make sure I don’t have an infection she started me on an antibiotic….and now today because I think I’m super woman, hate being taken care of, hate asking for help and don’t want to seem like a big baby, I have over done it and now the surgery part hurts like hell too!!!!! :-(
Anyway onto Mayo, I have started to prepare for the trip….because Corb has started to have seizures I decided to call and ask the Mayo Neuro we’re going to go see if he could just suggest a seizure Doc for Corb, that way maybe I can get both things taken care of at the same time (and of course I also need the Neuro to know about the seizures)….well GREAT news, he deals with seizures too (but if needed he will suggest a seizure specialist) Yay Us!!!!
I spoke with the normal scheduler, we discussed Monday June 18th, as late in the day as possible, she’s having the Neuro’s personal scheduler get back to me because the Neuro may want Corb to see other specialists on the DBS committee (this Neuro is amazing, he personally called me back when I wanted to know if he’d see Corb again, he even remembered us). If all goes well we’ll be able to just leave early on Monday for the first apt, for sure sleep over Mon and then go from there!
I love him SOOOO much
Daddy, Momma and Corbin's hands of love heart