Thursday, April 1, 2010

Feelings

OK so yesterday Corb, myself and Jak went over to the neighbor's house, while we were sitting outside a mosquito landed on Corb's forehead well I smacked him (of course just enough to kill it) but the look he gave me was priceless. It was a look like, you have the nerve to smack me mother. I was explaining to him why and he seemed ok but then a few seconds later the booboo lip came out, he would have lost it if I hadn't talked him down LOL

So for those of you who don't know Corb or brain injury in general, him responding like that is huge. He had a feeling and was able to express it. WOW!!!

Another cute "expressing his feelings" story....I have been having him lay down for a nap and well he fake cries. I got it on video. I'm going to work on getting videos up tomorrow and this weekend because Corb's aide (his g/f) is here for the full 7 hours, each of the days. She has every other weekend YEAH me!!! Time to get shi! done. Woo Hoo. We started moving the rooms around and painting a few weeks ago, the house is still trashed lol

I can't wait for summer break!!!! For right now the girls have to have a very weird schedule because they are in school (college, you go girls) too but as soon as we can their going to have a set schedule. They will come at 9am for most of the hours and then some time for evening to help with bed time. I'm so excited!!!

Caradie and Corbin

No comments: