Sunday, October 5, 2008

Momma's new contraption

I rigged up this right before his surgery so he only got to try it once because I didn't want to get him all excited about walking on it & then have to stop again. So now his tummy is feeling better so he has been walking on it for two days now.

I took video of him walking but I had to take the video side ways & I can't figure out how to rotate them here so go take a look on http://www.dropshots.com/BabyCorbin

He's mostly back to himself. Very happy & silly. Little stinker is still waking up at least twice a night but that's better then all night.

Caradie & Corbin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Corbin is feeling better.....I really could not see the video as it showed really dark on my computer. But I am so glad he is doing well!!!!!!!

Donna (mom to Hannah aka Princess of the Universe)