Monday, March 8, 2010

WOW thank you

Really!!! thank you so much for your kind and meaningful words.

Dear Caradie and Corbin,
I am really hoping that you win this time, because your family so deserves it. I wish I knew some way to be sure they would choose your family. I mean all they'd have to do is watch your videos from the beginning to the present time. They wouldn't be able to convince me that they wouldn't fall head over hills in love with Corbin. Caradie, there isn't enough words in the English language to describe what a great parent you are. When "GOD" made you, he then broke the mold and there is no other person I admire as much as I do you. Keep up the good work.
Sincerely,
doggiemom144


I appreciate all of you!!!! I enjoy every minute of being Corb's momma. And I love sharing him with everyone. Hopefully things will slow down a bit soon, so I can update more. And there's a LOT all great news...just gotta find time :-D

1 comment:

nanci said...

Hi Caradie...I got chills down to my toes when I read your application! I cannot believe how you do as much for Corb as you do with your house in need of so many repairs! I sure hope you win this time, I still cannot believe that you didn't last time. I was so SURE that you would win last time. My fingers and toes and eyes and everything else I can think of are all crossed. Give the sweetie a big kiss from me...don't let him tell you NO to my kisses either!! love nanci