Monday, June 22, 2009

Had to cancel Shriner's

Corb was very emotional yesterday and he woke up at 3am this morning. He does that sometimes so I wasn't to worried about it. The driver was here, Bill and Austin had almost everything in the van and Corb started puking UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

So needless to say poor Corb is sitting on the couch, which is covered in" just in case" towels, watching cartoons, not on the road to therapy :-(

If he feels better by this evening though he does have horse therapy, that I needed to cancel and forgot until last night so that's still an option.

Someday I'm going to run out of tears. UGH!!!

Caradie and Corbin

1 comment:

doggiemom144 said...

AAAAAAAWWWW Poor Baby. Corbie I hope you feel better real soon. I'll check back later to see how your doing.
Love you sweety! XOXOXOXO