Friday, December 18, 2009

Computers

Well now my computer is really doing strange things. I can't check my e-mail. Part of the yahoo screen come on but then it errors out. UGH!!!

Anyway theres so much I could and want to say but really don't have time so I'm going to just do a little for tonight. Starting with Corbin ROCKS in therapy!!!!! Every movement of his arms and hands are totally purposeful now. He's even starting to just move fingers not the whole hand and he's watching what he's doing so much more. It's hard to explain and to the common person it would even be hard to see how HUGE this tiny step is. Corb is also doing a very nice job LEARNING how to use a smile for yes and closed lips for no. Again hard to explain...it's like I will ask him something like..... do you want to "bounce" huge smile....do want to put your "jammies on" his lips almost close lol he's so funny to he gives this little whine and huff when I ask about the jammies. I'll get it on video. Got my new camera and bigger memory card ;-D today and then although I can't get my computer to upload my Kodak software ugh I will have a way to get my videos to you guys soon :-p When asking him questions he always pays attention to me but doesn't always give a clear answer. I make my best guess and if it wasn't what he really wanted, I guess he will still learn...don't say yes to diaper, jammies or night night time lol or you have to go to bed sooner. He's so great about bed time now though. We have our little routine and the last thing I do is blow him a kiss and he never cries anymore. It's so awesome to have my time as soon as I put him down. Yeah for me lol

Anyway Jak is amazing!!! Got lots of video of him weeks ago, then ran out of memory lol I started taping already today LOL Going threw withdrawals here lol

Oh one more thing....one of my past workers (that I adored) wants to take some of Corb's hours. Her and I rocked at taking care of Corb CAN'T wait for her to come back (as long as my company will re-hire her lol)

Caradie and Corbin

No comments: